Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stuff...

Long Nights...
When I leave to go jogging after work it's light out, and by the time I get back it's completely dark... it's kinda depressing. At least I do get a nice view of the horizon at sunset, though.

I guess I'm lucky it was warm enough to even be able to go last night. I've only jogged three time in the past month... I'm such a slug, but I haven't had much ambition. I still felt like I could have finished my longer route though, which was kinda cool, but I had to cut it short anyways because I had to go grocery shopping. Yes, I do all of the grocery shopping. I cook and clean and do dishes and even laundry once in a while... and no, I'm not gay ("not that there's anything wrong with that" as George and Jerry would say). Anyways, I had to get myself some Froot Loop Cereal Straws... those are pretty good ;-)

Winning Ways...
Now that we have that powerhouse exhibition schedule out of the way (ahem), the Spartan basketball team is back in sync. It looks like they took out their frustration on Chicago State last night. YAY!!!

Weeeee...
There's a new Mario game coming out for the Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, and from the review it looks pretty good...

http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.yahoo.com/feature/super-mario-galaxy-review/1169565

It may be a good way to keep my mind occupied for a while. Being the monkey that I am, I have a hard time not always doing something, especially mentally. It's never a good thing for me to be alone with my thoughts, so I have to find something. Maybe I'll get this new game, but I don't know yet. Wii'll see.

No comments: