Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm a Redneck

Every year my sister buys the Jeff Foxworthy "You Might Be A Redneck" desktop calendar for my parents as a Christmas gift. Then they go through it and pick out all of the ones that they think apply to me for some reason. It almost seems like it is the highlight of their holiday. On Thanksgiving they gave me a few that they had saved up during the year.

Here's a few of their little gems:

You Might Be A Redneck If...
  • You have more televisions than rooms in your house
  • You secretly get your firewood from your neighbor's yard
  • You consider your softball uniform "dressy-casual"
  • You inherited a stolen road sign (or have one to pass along)
  • The police have had to talk to you about your bonfires

I have no idea what they are talking about... ummm, well, ok, maybe a few of these vaguely apply ;-) It's funny how all the ones that apply to them were mysteriously missing though.

1 comment:

matrix dyrssen said...

you might be a redneck if.....
You've ever heard the phrase
"honey? Could you move the transmission? I'd like to take a shower."