Monday, November 19, 2007

Quotable Quotes

I watched a few movies over the weekend. Here's a few quotes from a good one that I watched for the first time:
  • Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!
  • How 'bout we go get kicked out of Applebee's?
  • If we wanted two wussies, we would have named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman!
  • I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.
  • This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.
  • Remember that time in tenth grade when we got kicked out of class for playing with Matchbox cars? Who's the retard now? (something me and Randall would have done)
  • In the words of the late great Colonel Sanders: I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
  • Here, we'll use this knife to pry the other one out! (again, something me and Randall would have done)
  • That's what I'm sayin'! My head's all tied up...like a pretzel! I got a pretzel in my head!
Good movie ;-)

I also had a Tarantino mini-marathon Saturday night... I guess I was just in that type of mood :-( Not many lines that can be quoted from these movies without cursing though, and I try to keep it clean here. Besides, comedies are more fun to quote.

No comments: