Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Attack of the 8 Foot Scorpion

There's a news report about the fossil of an 8 foot scorpion that I thought was kinda interesting (I know I'm a dork, but imagine how cool an 8 foot scorpion would be)...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071121/ap_on_sc/biggest_bug_ever


Other Stuff...

It's about 42 degrees, overcast and rainy... but it's still just not right. I shouldn't be able to go out in short sleeves at this time of year. I remember when we'd have snow on Thanksgiving. A lot of snow. One year when I was a kid we got stranded in a snow storm driving home from Detroit on Thanksgiving night. That's how it should be. Hopefully winter will be here soon.


The iPod I had access to pretty much has been confiscated, so I went out and bought a 4GB thumbdrive. Not quite the same, but a lot cheaper, and I can just plug it into my computer at work. Someday I should post my playlist to show how screwed up I really am ;-) Yes, I'll even admit that while I was watching Don't Forget The Lyrics last week I got the lyrics right to Delta Dawn... god that's embarrassing ;-) I've got songs from the 40's through today... There are a couple from the 80's that are my favorites which I listen to a lot though.

Here's the last few songs that have played:

Sugar Sugar - The Archies
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy - The Andrew Sisters
Fire and Rain - James Taylor
99 Red Balloons - Nina
Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money
Superman - Five for Fighting
Penny Lane - The Beatles
You're the Inspiration - Chicago
King of the Road - Roger Miller
Dont Stop Believin' - Journey
Three is a Magic Number - Schoolhouse Rock
All Night Long - AC/DC

I know... pretty random. I'm a dork.

This blog will be quiet for a while... Here's hoping that everyone has a nice Thanksgiving...

No comments: