Friday, November 9, 2007

Random Thoughts of the Day...

Google

I'm losing my Google anonymity. There never used to be any matches to my name that went to me... now I have one, and it's the top match. It's a really old story, too. Even worse, there are three matches if I search using quotes :-( I'd rather stay anonymous, but I'm slowly losing that.

This blog is slowly losing its anonymous status too. If you google "callcash.com", this blog comes up on the first page... #6 on the unpaid results. Callcash.com seems to be out of business though... I'm sure because of my enlightening post... God I'm delusional... and a dork ;-)


Oh... Huey Lewis started off my play list today... One of my favorites...


Big Time

Finding a 15 year old projector at a yard sale... $30
A box of replacement bulbs... $20
Playing Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island on a 6 foot screen... Priceless

-- Oh, the Wii and PS2 are sweet too, but the old Atari 2600 doesn't work on it :-(


Mr. Mister and Wham just played back to back... I feel like I'm back in the 80's


Follow up

All the snow is gone :-( It only lasted a couple hours. To everyone here that was complaining about it yesterday... Shut up or move. You're in Michigan, what do you expect? I can't wait for some real snow!!!


Chicago just came on... You're The Inspiration... What a good song


Depressing

Gas prices yesterday - $3.15
Gas price today - $3.29

Is it this high everywhere? I usually try to not pay attention, because there is nothing I can do about it. It's gonna be $4 before long though :-(


Now Heart just came on... and mine sank a little


Tigers

Alex Rodriquez may end up embarrassed after being tossed around like a hot potato, especially after he realizes that no one can afford what he's asking for. He's still gonna end up with a few bucks in his pocket though ;-)... He would have looked pretty nice at third base for the Tigers, but Mike Lowell would be more affordable, and probably better for the clubhouse, too. I still love Inge at third defensively (he reminds me of myself... hehehe... he wishes he had my arm though) but Brandon just can't hit, as much as I hate to admit it.

How ironic... Bobby McFerrin just came on my play list as I'm finishing up this post... so try to follow his advice, even if you don't like the song... Be Happy :-)

No comments: