Thursday, December 13, 2007

noznohog

snossicn
midwives absentia
netekarr
ijnug
Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona
Hermes Watches
rainwater reincarnate
commitment hammock

What do these all have in common? These are all phrases that spammers have put in their subject lines to try to get me to open their email. Who actually opens these things? Someone must, and they must end up buying this crap too, or spammers wouldn't keep sending out these emails. Obviously this goes against my previous theory... it doesn't matter how you market something because someone somewhere will be dumb enough to buy it regardless. On a related note, why do I get so many emails for watches? Are watches that big of an internet seller? I'm used to all the V1@gr@ and "magic growth" spams, but what's up with watches???

I'm waiting to get spam from someone actually trying to sell Spam... you know, the canned, processed meat-like substance... I mean delicacy ;-) At least that would be a somewhat creative spam email.

National Champions

ESPN has a web site that lets you set up your own college football playoff and simulate the games to determine a winner...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/bracket?lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1

It's kinda cute, but if they want the real answer they can check my post from a few days back ;-) Anyways, I set up my own playoff using their bracket and managed to come up with a pretty cool National Champion...



YAY CLEMSON!!! How AWESOME would that be?!?!?

News Flash...

Pee Wee Herman to expose himself to a whole new generation

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/reuben%20to%20return%20as%20pee-wee%20herman_1053148

I wonder if he plans on getting the whole gang back together... Chairy, Globey, Miss Eyvonne, Cowboy Curtis... Hmmm, I bet it would be a little tough to convince Lawrence Fishburne to reprise that role.


I'm kinda distracted today, but I'll keep plugging along...

No comments: