Friday, September 21, 2007

I Love My Spartans, But...

Michigan State opened as a 14 point favorite on the road at Notre Dame. The spread is down to 11 now, but even so, I can't see my alma mater beating the Irish like that, as much as I'd love it. Notre Dame has it's back to the wall, and you know the old cliche'... Home dogs bite.

We'll see if I'm right, and I really hope I'm not, but I've got a bad feeling about this weekend.

And speaking of bad feelings, the Lions look to be in a tough spot, too. I have a feeling the line is right for this game... Philly by 7. I'm gonna be pulling for my team with all my heart here, but we are up against another team backed into a corner, with a QB who's been on the hot seat all week. Besides, I think we got lucky and opened against a couple of the weaker teams. If the Lions can win this one, I'm really gonna be in line to have my heart broke, because I might actually start believing... and after all these years, I really should know better...

No comments: