Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Am Not Smarter....

Than a Vegas bookmaker... YAY Spartans!!!! I hoped they would win, but I didn't expect that type of performance. I guess Notre Dame does have some real problems... Oh, can you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin playing in the background.

Watch out Big 10... Ok, ok, lets not get carried away, but maybe a bowl game this year???

Now my Lions, on the other hand... I wish I hadn't seen this one coming. I thought I was back in 1995 watching a playoff game. I'm hoping they can bounce back and at least make this season interesting. I'd love to go on a wildly inconsistent roller coaster ride with this team, as long as there were a few peaks to go along with the valleys... Even close to .500 would be great. 3-13 year after year really gets old after a while.

Wayne Fontes, where are you when we need you???

No comments: