Monday, January 7, 2008

Random Randomness

Spring Has Sprung A Leak

The temperature is supposed to reach almost 60 degrees today. Our snow is gone and it's a wet, sloppy mess outside right now. How depressing... this is just not right...

Speaking Of A Mess

It looks like this Roger Clemens deal has turned into a real mess... he has to prove his innocence, while no one has really proven that he is guilty of anything. No DNA evidence, no receipts or records... just someone who says he did it. I don't know if there's any way to ever actually find out what really happened, so in the mean time, let the Joseph McCarthy Hearings continue. Arthur Miller is turning over in his grave, I'm sure.

Hey, This Guy Is Stealing My Ideas...

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/12/28/Tv/Those_were_the_days__.shtml

If he wanted me to write for his paper, he could have just sent me an email... I'd be happy to. I know... not only am I a dork, but I'm delusional , too.

PSA To The People In My Neighborhood

The holidays are over folks. I don't really care if you don't feel like putting your decorations away, but you don't need to keep turning your Christmas lights on every night. I've already said that we don't need to start the season before Thanksgiving, but we also should end it by New Year's.

Silly Question Of The Day

Why do gas prices end in 9/10 of a cent? How stupid is that?

No comments: