Friday, May 8, 2009

Too many blows to the head...

I know the Lions suck but they are still my team. It's pretty obvious they don't get the smartest players. A prime example is running back Kevin Smith, who writes on his blog:
"I won’t make a prediction about how many games we’re going to win, but I will say this: We will definitely make the playoffs this season."
He goes on to say:
"Believe it or not we weren’t far off last year. Almost every game we could have won, we were one play or one player short."
Was I watching the same games he was watching???

Knock Knock...

Who's there?

Owen...

Owen who?

Owen Sixteen...

I can't describe how much I'd LOVE to see a playoff run this year, but Kevin, Captain Obvious needs to point out how stupid you look saying stuff like this. How 'bout you guys start by winning a game this year before you start getting cocky.

Here's a link to Kevin Smith's entire blog entry:

http://smith34.com/blog.html

No comments: